Friday 10 November 2017

Start of a new Thing

While driving down to work this morning, I thought to myself what my life would be in the next 10years, hmmmmmmm.



I think a lot and I care too much of what people say, so when I have something to say, I first process people's reaction. But I thought to myself, why don't I start putting things down on paper. Many a times I need to express myself or discuss some issues and give someone in need an advice, but fear creeps in. what will people say? how would they see me? they will say, ehe, this woman have come again, some will even sigh. When those thoughts come in, I crawl back to my shell. But you know what, not everyone will like you, you can't possibly be everyone's friend.

My sister always tell me to write down my thoughts because sometimes when I communicate it somewhat comes out negatively.

So today, I take the bold step of saying what's on my mind. We will be talking about everything. I will be taking to a journey through my eyes and thoughts.

Don't worry, I've changed both positive and negative feedbacks are welcomed (but don't judge me too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness and why you should choose it.

Happiness I have come to understand is a personal choice and decision. Now lets understand what the two terms mean:  Choice: Choice refers t...