Friday 10 November 2017

Oldies vs Newbies Songs

 Have you ever heard an oldie song, and smile? I do that a lot (am not old at all).



Today in traffic, driving through the Ikoyi link bridge, I was bored of a particluar radio station with their adverts, I decided to tune to another channel, bam it was "My love is your love" by Whitney Houston. Oh, how that song always gets me.

I first heard it from my sister Estelle, growing up then as it was one of her favorite songs. Since then it hasn't left me.

We can't even compare oldies to the new songs all over these days. With the Oldies, the lyrics are clear and makes a whole lot of sense, but with what is everywhere now, Some of the songs out there, I don't even understand their words/lyrics, and when I do, it's just rubbish, silly words that do not make sense (not all the songs ooooooo).

But what do I know self, let me concentrate on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happiness and why you should choose it.

Happiness I have come to understand is a personal choice and decision. Now lets understand what the two terms mean:  Choice: Choice refers t...